JUNIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Junior Software Engineering is a role which involves participating in the full software development lifecycle for each project or product you are assigned.
- Ability to design, code, test and debug new software utilizing technologies appropriate for the assigned project. This typically includes Microsoft technologies – specifically: C#, .NET Framework/core, MVC, Entity Framework, XAML, and other development tools and languages as required;
- Ability to collaborate with Product Management, Software Quality Assurance, and other development teams to ensure that the solutions are high quality, efficient, consistent, and fulfill business needs;
- Ability to participate in requirement and code reviews;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements/training will be provided:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year university preferably in Computer Science or Engineering; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Ability to understand written and spoken English at an intermediate to advanced level;
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and smart;
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Must present in a professional manner, be a team player and actively support the company’s goals and objectives.
46 Monash Drive,
Dandenong South Victoria 3175
16023 Swingley Ridge Rd
Chesterfield, MO 63017
A5 Building, Parcel A5
E-Office Park, Sang Tao Street
Tan Thuan EPZ, Tan Thuan Dong Ward
District 7, HCMC, Vietnam
+84 28 3620 7740
+84 28 3620 7743